Skip to content
Curious about something else? Get in touch with us! We would love to hear from you!
- Where can I park?
- The Washington Street Mill has a handful of two hour parking spots along the front of the building. There is also metered parking along both sides of the street.
- Where in the building are you located?
We are located on the second floor. If taking the elevator, we are to the left when you step out. If taking the stairs, we are to the left in the corner.
- Are there additional products in your store that you do not have on your website?
Yes! We have a large selection of vintage pieces, potted plants, and local artisan products.
- I decided to pick up my purchase instead of having it shipped. When can I come get it?
Once you are notified that your purchase is ready for pick up, you can stop in during shop hours or by appointment.
- Do you ship live plants?
- Unfortunately we do not, but all of our products are available for pick up during shop hours or by appointment.
- Do you have instructions on plant care?
Yes! Under each listing for our plants, there are some notes on basic care. We are also available to answer any questions you may have on which plants are right for you and your space.
- I love the look of geodes and crystals, but what can they actually do for my wellbeing?
- Under each of our listings, we have a few notes on healing properties and their energy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.